Install datepicker code in form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Install datepicker code in form

I found a datepicker javascript code I like but am not sure how to install in my BV form page. I tried inserting the whole code in html box and it shows up fine in preview and publish, but it does not function. The code has a head and body section, all of which I inserted into the html box. What am I missing?

Re: Install datepicker code in form

You can insert things in the head and body, etc., by right clicking on the page background instead of using the html box.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Re: Install datepicker code in form

Thanks for your reply. That doesn't work either, I may be doing it wrong. Also I think the problem may be I do not have a link or path to the wizard for this datepicker calendar. The calendar site is http://sos.embras.net/_classes/calendar/doc/coding.html
      It is through Zapatec. In the final step in compiling the code options it says if the wizard is on my server that the path to the calendar should be okay, but if not I should enter the path to the calendar in the form field box given, and the initial value in that box shown is ./..
      What path should I use, and should I put it after the ./..
      Maybe if I do this I can use the code in the html box which would allow me to put it in the form where I want and multiple times.

Comment

Working...
      X