Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having major problem with page

CLIENT ID #20746
    I cannot finish my web site because I keep having the same problem. I create a page publish and is fine, then I add elements to the page and it places them to the right of the page.
    i have been working with blue v. for a long time and this never happende to me.
    Please help it is driving me nuts!!
    Karen max said that it was because I was copying elements from one page to another instead of clonning the page.
    I have started the page from scratch several times and it keeps on happening.
    this page the buttons [top] for bookmark comes to the right and the bookmarks do not go the the right place. the image at the end is way down
    Please help

Re: Having major problem with page

I believe that the problem is the code you have pasted in the html box:

<div id="bv_Html2" style="position:absolute;left:560px;top:465px;widt h:180px;height:118px;z-index:20" align="left">
    <!-- Powered by: Crafty Syntax Live Help http://www.craftysyntax.com/ -->
    <div id="craftysyntax">
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.housesitmexico.com/livehe...s=15"></script>
    <!-- copyright 2003 - 2008 by Eric Gerdes -->
    </div>

You have missed </div> at the end of the code, and this results in wrong positioning of the elements that follow it.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

George,

Thank you very much, as always you fixed the problem, you are a genius!!!
      bye
      Muriel

Comment

Hello George

One of the alternative live chat is available now .. Try it once .. Mioot live chat software

Comment

Working...
        X