Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't login

Hi all,

my site is for health, diet and weight loss, and is hosted by Voda: www.flabfallsoff.com ...

I have difficulties with logging into my webmail account ... the problems started yesterday when I went back to my account on the page, and it had for some reason automatically signed me out. Then this am it wouldn't allow me to sign in - I used my email address (support@flabfallsoff.com) to sign in and used the master password from my Login Email, but it kept on throwing it out.

Any idea as to how to solve this?

Thanks,

Will
    A manual to help small-business owners . http://www.entrepreneurshipz.com

Re: Can't login

Hi Will

Here's my work about when this happens to me ...

I log into my control panel and choose "Mail" icon as opposed to "Web Mail" - Then I choose "Add/Remove/ManageAccounts" - then I choose the mail addy I want and hit webmail - then the mail addy is typed in already and then I type in the password I chose for this mailbox - and then I am in ... Try this Canadian "Red Green" way and see if it works for you, lol

P.S. I am sure you are wondering if u are ever going to receive mail, from more than Horde aren't u ... pls forgive me ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hey Lady,

tks!! Funny, something clicked when I was going thru your procedure ... I had been inputting the Master password, but when I checked, in my little black book (lol) I found that - no - I had a different password, which worked fine!

So tks! Much appreciated! Now if someone could tell me why these glitches happen in the FIRST place ... LOL ... :-

chao 4 now

Will
      PS man, you replied early ... what's the time there in NS ... 4-5 am?? :-

Comment

hey that's good Will ... these things happen so that we don't become too complacent with things you see ... lol ... who knows eh!!

Yes it's 5:50 am ... and foggy .. lol ... (Our summer snow, lol)

Those black books turn into full-size manuals at our age you know, ha ha :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hey Lady,

tks ... it's noon here and pretty darn cold as the southern hemisphere kicks in with winter ... lol.

Yeah, those little black books ... I keep them thin by continually transferring to new ones ... ha ha :-

tks again and chao 4 now

Will

Comment

Working...
          X