my published page shows as an index

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my published page shows as an index

I have published all 6 of my pages successfully according to the website builder.
    however, my home page shows as an index, with links on the left that are all my images and other parts of my page.

please help me fix this and explain what is going on!
    also, when i type the html extensions into my browser, my other pages are not coming up.

thanks,
    globalresortsfacts.com
    Peter Myers, Team Platinum
    Global Resorts Network
    pmyers@globalresortsfacts.com

Re: my published page shows as an index

[quote=peter myers;224661]I have published all 6 of my pages successfully according to the website builder.
    however, my home page shows as an index, with links on the left that are all my images and other parts of my page.

please help me fix this and explain what is going on!
    also, when i type the html extensions into my browser, my other pages are not coming up.

thanks,
    globalresortsfacts.com[/quote=224661]

Hi Peter,

I wish I can help you, I am having the same problem. I posted a note this morning and waiting for response. So Far nothing.

If you get a satifactory answer, would you please let me know? I am frustrated!

Firstlionking
    Alec

Comment

please be sure to have index.html. Your first page should have the name index.html

When you enter www.xxxxxxxx.com, index.html is displaed automaticly at first.

Comment

Your Home page must be saved and published as index - It is the page that will open when someone goes to http://www.globalresortsfacts.com
        I believe you have it saved as and published as Home.
        When saving pages before publishing, always use lower case letters and No Spaces between words. If you must separate words use "_" instead of a space.
        No capital letters and no spaces also applies to images. You have
        Costa%20pool.jpg
        Costa%20resort.jpg
        Criteria%20for%20evaluating%20business%20opportuni ties.html
        Team%20Platinum.html
        RealityCheck.html
        etc.
        The %20 means you have a space in the name
        Your links then must match exactly the new page names
        And remember when you save and publish do not add any extensions to the page (such as '.html' or even '.bvp'. These are added automatically by BV.
        Jerry

Great Adult Gag Gifts
        Rockdale, TX - Class of 1965
        Milam County Historical Commission

Comment

Working...
        X