This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Php & html

Is there any video on PHP and HTML and when to use them please. I have forgotten this and I really need to know the difference. Thank you

Re: Php & html

Originally posted by joyofdance View Post
    Is there any video on PHP and HTML and when to use them please. I have forgotten this and I really need to know the difference. Thank you
    The upgraded code used in BlueVoda12 and later versions eliminates the ability to use the "PHP-Include" methods of years past (such as was the case using the "BV+PHP Single Page Menu" to configure global navigation), so your question of "when to use" PHP or HTML other than as required only for Publishing your Contact page as described in the FORMS Tutorials is moot.

BlueVoda is a web-builder that generates HTML in the most compliant and up-to-date format as required for universal optimal function on the WWW in all cases. As a HTML generator, it is thus incompatible with PHP and any of the methods previously used to integrate functionality: you can still embed various scripts for specific function (i.e. Menus and navigation, dynamic elements such as Slidehows and Lightbox, buttons and image effects, etc.) but you are limited to HTML, Java, and JavaScript, and unable to embed PHP.

If you still have questions regarding the differences between HTML (HTML5) and PHP, there is simply too much to explain here in the Forums ... do a Google Search to find the exhaustive results that will better provide the details.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X