Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't figure out how to do "testemonials"...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't figure out how to do "testemonials"...

Hey guys,

I would like to have a "testemonials" box. I had invisioned a few testemonials that the website viewer could cycle through. I don't think the conveyor belt will work for this, but I am sure something will. Will I have to buy a flash program? I have tried to figure this out on my own but am not getting anywhere.

Here is a link to a site that has something like what I would want. It doesn't look to be anything complicated.

Tyler W. West

Medicare Supplement
    West Insurance

I'm swell, thanks for asking...

Re: Can't figure out how to do "testemonials"...

You can do it with Bluevoda, using layers, buttons, text, image and using the events tab in the button properties. but not for the impatient
    or you could try one of these from Dynamic Drive try the third one down, you'll have to customise the button ect but should be ok
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

....could try an Iframe somehow?
      Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Originally posted by Alien Dude View Post
        You can do it with Bluevoda, using layers, buttons, text, image and using the events tab in the button properties. but not for the impatient
        or you could try one of these from Dynamic Drive try the third one down, you'll have to customise the button ect but should be ok
        Alien Dude,

That is a little over my head. I checked it all out but can't get a grasp on it. Where would I put the content? It would just be text so...html is a bit new to me. The only thing I mess with is some very basic stuff. If you can explain that would be great; if not I understand.
        Tyler W. West

Medicare Supplement
        West Insurance

Comment

Have done a little Demo just to show you what can be done. the size and colour of box is done in the css file no big deal on that.
          all the content is added where it says in the script that goes on the page.
          though if you want to add images or link like i have, you will need a little html coding no how.
          Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Thanks Alien Dude for all your help. I think I can do the text content with out too much trouble. I went to your demo and clicked "view source" and see kind of how to do it. I have very little html coding no-how. There is a site I have found that can educate me a little. We will see.
            Tyler W. West

Medicare Supplement
            West Insurance

Comment

ahimsa idear is quite a simple one using iframes.
              Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
              X