Form Takes Me to ABVFP Log In Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Takes Me to ABVFP Log In Page

I am stuck. I have been trying for 4 hours to figure this out and need help. I put a registration form on my homepage. I have them on some of my other pages and they work correctly. When you hit submit, it takes you to the ABVFP log in page. I would appreciate any help.
    Thanks in advance,
    Larry
    www.southfloridarentals-homesales.com

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place. Looked for a thread that had the same problem, but could not find one.

Re: Form Takes Me to ABVFP Log In Page

You don't have the necessary hidden field "Formid" in your form. And I can't know if you have correctly setup the form in the ABVFP control panel.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi,

How to create a registration page with BV and the ABVFP?

Comment

If you mean a members registration form, by itself it is not enough to create a member's only area in your website.

ABVFP can submit you the info, and also store it in a database table, but you need far more than that to create a members only area. You need login form and script, authentication script, forgot password form and script, Admin interface etc.

A simple and effective script (paid for) that works perfectly with BV can be found at http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/logger_lite.php
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I seems as the forms arn't free
          Where and who should I contact to get it done
          Any recomendations will help
          Thanks

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
          If you mean a members registration form, by itself it is not enough to create a member's only area in your website.

ABVFP can submit you the info, and also store it in a database table, but you need far more than that to create a members only area. You need login form and script, authentication script, forgot password form and script, Admin interface etc.

A simple and effective script (paid for) that works perfectly with BV can be found at http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/logger_lite.php

Comment

The new BV 11.4 has a (rather simple) login system. Tutorials should be available within some weeks.

Or, you can use one of the many free scripts available on the net.

You can also have a look at these two (not free) ones: http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/loggin_scripts.php
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X