This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlueVoda for Mac Please.

I know you must of heard this a hundred times or more but please could you think of making BlueVoda for Mac, please, please, please.

Re: BlueVoda for Mac Please.

Yes - please, please, please.

Am getting very tired of running Windows inside my shiny new Mac, and it make the BV experience sooooooo slow.

Adam

The Environment Site for Australians

Comment

Oh Yes.... Please!!!!

Cecilia

http://www.thewellnesssanctuary.no
      http://www.portalatino.no
      http://www.apoyo.no

Comment

Come on Mac fans, let's get together and see if we can get BlueVoda for Mac.
        I know there are a lot of us out there and if we can come together and ask BV very very nicely they may do this for us.
        Please, please BV could you make BV for Mac. You will make a lot of people very very happy.
        This is the best web designing software out there by far and I don't want to use Dreamweaver, it's too big and heavy and way too hard to use.

I'm on my knees BV, please, please, please can you do this for us?

Comment

It would be nice, as I am starting to use Mac for my Adobe programs and I hate to make partitions.
          Best regards,
          Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

YES BV for Mac PLEASE! I have to cross myself every time i run windows on my Mac. it just seems like sacrilege. it gives me the creeps everytime i hear the windows chime on my Mac. !!!

Comment

BV for mac would be triffic!
              sigpic
              Jacksparrow_6

Comment

BV for mac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

BV, I hope you read this.
                  Could you please tell us if you are thinking of making BV for mac.
                  I have been waiting for a long time, you are the best, please, please make BV for mac.

Comment

Hi,

I had thought it a stereotype that all Mac users were the whiny, artistic type.

Comment

If they don't respond, chances are there will be surprises soon. :)
                      (: Read Only The Good Stuff And Your Day Will Be Blessed :)

Comment

Originally posted by mwalsh62 View Post
                        Hi,

I had thought it a stereotype that all Mac users were the whiny, artistic type.

Well that is not true, and you should not stereotype people for you will be wrong all the time.
                        I use to use windows and I still have a windows machine but I got smart and moved to a mac for security reasons. I got feed up with the viruses and trojans and the blue screen of death happening all the time.
                        As for being artistic I do not have one bit of artistic in my blood.

I started this thread to see if they could make BV for mac because there are a lot of mac users out there and I really don't want to start up my pc just to use one app, so I do not see that as as you put it "whiny".
                        If BV will make an app for mac then there will be a lot of mac users happy and if they don't then it's BV's and the mac communities loss.
                        It just means that the mac users will have to find or wait for another program to build their sites with.

I can find many pro's and con's for windows and mac's but at this moment there are more pro's for mac's than windows, so if you have a problem about this then go to another forum and whine there, for this is suppose to be a "wish list & idea bin" thread is it not.
                        I will stereotype you now and say that you are a mac and linux hater.

Sorry folks, I have influenza and my head is not clear at this moment.

Comment

~Yes Yes Yes BV for Mac~

//Teens Eternally Dedicated, God Equipped to GO!

Comment

Haha! That's a good one! Good job!
                            Best regards,
                            Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

not bad....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                              02036089024 / United Kingdom
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                              X