This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to list phrases as keywords?

What is the best way to list phrases as keywords? Specifically, I want to ensure that both "heat resistant" and "flame resistant" are correctly listed. Do I just list each unique word, such as :"heat,resistant,flame" or do I make each phrase a keyword, so to say. For example "heat resistant,flame resistant"??

Thanks,

Adrian
    Adrian
    A-B Technology Group

Re: How to list phrases as keywords?

Phrases are better. I cannot give you exact phrases you might want to use as we cant see your website. But 'heat resistant' is not particularly clever phrase to use as the search engines are very similar to me.... neither of us are psychics????

Heat resistant what? Elephants? Mats? Cars? Trees?

AS ALREADY EXPLAINED TO YOU WHEN YOU ASKED THE VERY SAME QUESTION HERE!!!!
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Just type a few keywords you wish to explore in the edit box (separate keywords with commas) and hit 'enter'. Then sit back and wait (it can take 15-20 seconds and sometimes you'll need to try twice). Keyword-List-Builder (http://ezinedesigner.com/keyword-list-builder.html)goes out and fetches related keyword phrases with keyword popularity statistics for each -- then compiles the phrase lists together into one cool popularity-sorted list.!
      Once the list is compiled, pay close attention to the popularity slope indicated by the search count column. This can give you important insights into the potential traffic surrounding each phrase.
      That's it! It's simple but very important. Stop keyword guessing and use real statistics to build your SEO plan! Good luck!

Comment

Please note your makeup website is not hosted on Vodahost and as such you are listing it in your signature against the terms of this forum!
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

ZAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Lol

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X