How about this one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about this one?

My two years old website - fully designed with bluevoda software and blog section is integrated with Wordpress. What do you think? I would like to be criticized as it would help me to improve my website. Thanks to everyone.

Click here to go to my website

Re: How about this one?

....for a site that's 2 years old & one that's built by "pro's"??? you need to seriously check your spelling & grammar!
    I only show the most obvious error on your home page but there are many more........

One of our representatives may now be ready to talk to you
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

I was waiting for someone else to break the ice on this one!

There must be some vast difference in the standards of acceptability in web design across international borders, for in my opinion, this website that represents "professional web design" (?) truly is down under, IMO.

I saw so much wrong on the Index page that I immediately went to the Portfolio to see how many opthers were delivered sites based on the same standards, and was saddened further by seeing how many were either still in progress or incomplete after long periods of initial posting .... I always thought it best to show off your best work only after it was finished and in proper form?
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

It took ages to load (even the 'portfolio' page)! Then you try to go back to the main page clicking at 'home'....nothing happens! The entire concept is bad with no regards to SEO.

Good luck!
        N Z B R
        t o u r s
        New Zealand Tours
        Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
        Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
        Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
        Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

I have to agree with Vasili on this one. I found the site cluttered and with poor navigation as well.
          Affordable Medical Insurance
          Discount Dental Plan
          Washington State Health Insurance
          Temporary Health Insurance
          Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

Thanks for your comments..

Originally posted by PapaBiker View Post
            Doesn't make an impression on me good enough to part with my money to have these guys do anything for me at all! Reminds me of a three-ring binder of some school kid, with all the pages mixed up and sloppily written.
            And this is a real business?
            Yes it is a real business. I used to have this one but I have recently changed the page so I know there are things missing on my page.

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
            I was waiting for someone else to break the ice on this one!

There must be some vast difference in the standards of acceptability in web design across international borders, for in my opinion, this website that represents "professional web design" (?) truly is down under, IMO.

I saw so much wrong on the Index page that I immediately went to the Portfolio to see how many opthers were delivered sites based on the same standards, and was saddened further by seeing how many were either still in progress or incomplete after long periods of initial posting .... I always thought it best to show off your best work only after it was finished and in proper form?
            I didnot use template and integrated with wordpress.. (well tried to)

How can you enhance your website SEO when you design with bluevoda?

&

If you could please tell me the exact errors I would be happy.

Comment

Maybe it's just that including Wordpress and some other things you mention require you to structure your site in a way that doesn't lend itself to a normal or balanced flow?
              For instance, in the page you are showing, you have put such a huge emphasis on Chat rather than the meat of what it is you actually do. And the grammer and spelling of the things that are lopsided aren't really proper? This is what I think I and the others are trying to point out.
              The spelling and things are easy fixes. The overall design and layout is so important that it deserves far more deliberate thought and planning than what it seems to have been given.
              Bottom line is that I agree with everyone else, that this site as it is now does not give me the kind of confidence that is needed to make me want to even explore the site, let alone want to become a client.
              BP: SHOW ME DA MONEY!

Comment

Well, I have again changed it and made it very simple :)
                I think this will be enough for now. The old one was bunch of information which noone will read it. This will be nice. Thanks for your advice

Comment

Once the website loaded i quite liked the design but when i visit a website I expect it to load almost instantly and if it doesn't I tend to go looking for another website. Some pages didn't load at all coming up with the error 'Could not connect to server' and had to be reloaded. It may be the background image your using so you may want to cut that up into smaller sections so the website has lots of smaller images to load rather than 1 big one. The images above portfolio and contact didn't load at all. Spelling and grammar definitely need to be looked at, 'Prizing' should be 'Pricing' i'm guessing.
                  Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
                  FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Working...
                  X