No announcement yet.

Finished next one :) What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished next one :) What do you think?

I will appreciate your thoughts and sharing your first impression of my new website http://www.icglokis.com/

Re: Finished next one :) What do you think?

Looks great maybe someday I will be at that level...GOOD JOB

Comment

epeco,

Looks good. Nicely organized again. Background is white and simple but did you try some other color background with white interior. According to stats, bright or dark color lets users stay on the site for long.

1. Banner ad is very big which takes almost half of the screen. I could be smaller.
      2. Avoid popups as much as possible.
      3. Translation doesn't work for all country icons. Are literally transalating them? You can use google function to do it as well.

Over all looks good.
      Life is too short, let's make it worth a life time.

Sites hosted with Vodahost,
      www.vijaianand.com
      www.igurus.net
      www.firsttimecruising.com

Signature Rules Apply

Comment

epcec,
        Thank you. In fact could be much better as all the things in the world :) There are no thing which couldn't be better ;)

Comment

tmvijai,

thank you foe review :)

I made just English and Polish version by myself, when I will have free time will finish other versions. I will order professional translation, because Google Translate is good for private users and simple things, but I am working in b2b sector and you know... electronic translation in this case is not the best choice :)

Comment

Working...
          X