Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Review - loading ok? Navigation intuitive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Review - loading ok? Navigation intuitive?

Hi. I've had my site up and running for a few months now, www.davidsonfitness.co.uk and would welcome any feedback you may have in terms of:

1. layout
    2. page loading - can I do anything to speed this up? I can always see each image/menu etc loading for a second or so...
    4. anything else you think the site may need, or BV offerings that I may not know about that would be a good fit.

The site is primarily designed to be informative and drive prospective clients to get in touch.

Thanks

Re: Please Review - loading ok? Navigation intuitive?

Chris,

I check out your website. It really looks neat and simple. I like the color combo and button selections. Few things which I recommend to give the site little more life.

1. I know you are personal trainer and its your bread and butter. People who work with you might be interested in learning from your experience not only taking classes but also from your writing. I see you added reciepe section. How about blog which is simple to add and vodahost has easy wordpress blog you can just plug it and go. That way you have a regular visitors to your site.

2. Make your header or logo clickable to get to your home page which is usual.
    3. Page loads good and well except when it refreshed the underneath the button there is gray area which is visible. I dont know why? CHeck that out.

4. How about adding few videos of your training with permission of trained person? THat would also give a perspective to people.

5. Finally, add captcha or verification on your contact us page to avoid spams.

I think that would do for now.

Good one for first timer designer.

VIjai
    Life is too short, let's make it worth a life time.

Sites hosted with Vodahost,
    www.vijaianand.com
    www.igurus.net
    www.firsttimecruising.com

Signature Rules Apply

Comment

Hi Chris,

super job.............only found the following:

Home: after "...the body you want" in white letters is this: Northern Ireland ??

good luck,
      david
      Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Thanks guys.
        tmvijai - some good ideas, thank you. I'll certainly adapt the form to stop spam, which I receive a few of weekly. Blog and videos would be good next steps to take, though I'm conscious of including too much on the site, when I'm really just driving them to get in touch.

ahimsa - thank you, I included some text in white that isn't really viewable so that search engines would pick up on the exact search phrases related to my field, as they didn't fit into the text properly.

Comment

I know they are only using your website to get in touch with you but adding blogs and video you are adding value to your customer and making them to come to your site which you can later turn in to money making by adding/selling stuff. Also it helps to keep the customer and attract them by knowing what you do for them. It helps in lot of ways.
          Life is too short, let's make it worth a life time.

Sites hosted with Vodahost,
          www.vijaianand.com
          www.igurus.net
          www.firsttimecruising.com

Signature Rules Apply

Comment

Working...
          X