Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance Website.

Hi
    Its emma here. I just started my new affiliate based site Insurance Matter.
    Any advice or criticise welcome.

Thanks in advance.

xx

Re: Insurance Website.

Hi Emma,
    only checked the first page....don't know if you wrote the text for the "Unemployment Life Cover" but it needs quite a bit of work grammatically & for spelling..........
    also in the first box "Car Insurance" this needs a 'b' :)

wesites,

General look is OK, though
    good luck
    david
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Originally posted by ahimsa View Post
      Hi Emma,
      only checked the first page....don't know if you wrote the text for the "Unemployment Life Cover" but it needs quite a bit of work grammatically & for spelling..........
      also in the first box "Car Insurance" this needs a 'b' :)

wesites,

General look is OK, though
      good luck
      david
      Hi
      Thank you very much for your comment. Do you see any other error or any mistake? Please do let me know.
      What do you think about the overall design!

Thanks
      xx

Comment

emma,

As per my quick visit to your site, it has simple template but content is redundant. You have top menu with all insuance options and you also listed them in blocks in the page. It seems to me a overload. May be you tell about each insurance and provide ratings possible which will add value to the consumer.

THats just my 2cents.

Vijai
        Life is too short, let's make it worth a life time.

Sites hosted with Vodahost,
        www.vijaianand.com
        www.igurus.net
        www.firsttimecruising.com

Signature Rules Apply

Comment

Originally posted by tmvijai View Post
          emma,

As per my quick visit to your site, it has simple template but content is redundant. You have top menu with all insuance options and you also listed them in blocks in the page. It seems to me a overload. May be you tell about each insurance and provide ratings possible which will add value to the consumer.

THats just my 2cents.

Vijai
          Hi
          Thanks for your comment. So, which content I should remove?
          Is that top menu or anything from body? Could you please PM me with your thoughts? I will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Comment

Hi Emma,
            just took another look...............

About Us: the page is bit too long?? Unless you plan to add more text sometime - and then:

Insurancematter.co.uk is a categorized and easy to use directory of the best online insurance sites available for British Customers. Each insurance site in our directory has been reviewed and placed in a proper category to make it easier for online shoppers to find at home or at the office and buy their desired inexpensive (in my opinion a better word than 'cheap') insurance online. In addition, for your convenience and in order to have more choices when buying online, we have added some great international insurance web sites that are mostly located in the USA & Canada and they deliver insurance services to the UK.

In order to help British Insurance Shoppers to shop at home and buy their favourite products online, we've also added some popular Comparison websites that offer the best deals like Gocompare.com, confused.com, moneysupermarket.com etc. In fact, you can use this site as an online Insurance mall with a variety of online and high street insurance providers.

We have done our best to make this directory the best online insurance source for British shoppers who want to buy cheap (there's that word again lol) and (take out 'best') affordable deals at home or at work. If you have any suggestions about how to improve our website, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to hear from our visitors.

The link to Terms & Conditions doesn't work??
            Also the Contact link from Home is not working.......could be because you named the page
            /contact-us.html ........I'm no expert but this could be the problem?

Privacy:
            1. Collection of Your Personal Data.

You don’t have to register to use our listing or offers, also we do not have any financial relation with our site visitors. (seems you have a problem with 's' on this site lol) This means, we do not collect your personal information such as Name, Email address. Like many web sites, we may automatically receive general information that is contained in our server log files such as your IP address and cookie information. Information about how advertising may be served on this site .
            This last sentence doesn't really make any sense?

Could be that you just copied this text as it is pretty standard BUT anyone reading it will take the quality of it as a reflection on you, so it's worth having the grammar/spelling/punctuation correct....eg:

4. Children.

We do not allow persons who are aged thirteen or younger to become members of this site. For more information, please contact our webmaster.

Otherwise, as previously stated, good job :)

david
            Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

You might want to look at Google's TOS for the privacy policy as yours is not up to date and they ARE closing Adsense accounts down that are not displaying this correctly.
              Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

I think you personally are kinda cute, and your site is clean enough, but must obviously be 'design-determined' by your local market and some other UK standard? Looking forward to how it evolves ...
                BP: SHOW ME DA MONEY!

Comment

It looks a bit cluttered to me. Affiliate insurance websites can be very tricky to promote since the industry is very, very competitive online.
                  Affordable Medical Insurance
                  Discount Dental Plan
                  Washington State Health Insurance
                  Temporary Health Insurance
                  Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

Working...
                  X