Personal website - Please review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal website - Please review

I used to host my personal website at free google sites but just moved to vodahost server along with my other websites. It is designed entirely using wordpress.

Please check it out and give your valuable feedback.

www.vijaianand.com
    Life is too short, let's make it worth a life time.

Sites hosted with Vodahost,
    www.vijaianand.com
    www.igurus.net
    www.firsttimecruising.com

Signature Rules Apply

Re: Personal website - Please review

Very nicely done.

I would however change to a more subdued background colour as the current one is very distracting.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Thanks Major. I will take that comment and try to see whether I get more similar comments from others to take a decision.
      Life is too short, let's make it worth a life time.

Sites hosted with Vodahost,
      www.vijaianand.com
      www.igurus.net
      www.firsttimecruising.com

Signature Rules Apply

Comment

Originally posted by tmvijai View Post
        I used to host my personal website at free google sites but just moved to vodahost server along with my other websites. It is designed entirely using wordpress.

Please check it out and give your valuable feedback.

www.vijaianand.com
        Hi,
        What a fabulous website! I loved it. And Colour, its superb. Don't listen to zuriatman. Because he's a man. LOL

Good luck!
        xx

Comment

Hi
          Some reason your site is down. Any problem?

Comment

Emma Dawson is being sassy. She is too busy being sexy, she is unaware of:

A very strong coloured back ground competes with the presentation of the products and page info.

Which do you want to stand out your products and information or your background.

Secondly bright and strong glaring colours hurts the eyes of visitors who has eye conditions and those using glasses. Especially the elderly.

Do you want the above visitors to land on your site and stay or do you want them to immediately go away!

Look at the Emma Dawson avatar. She stands out because her background is a neutral color.
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by zuriatman View Post
              Emma Dawson is being sassy. She is too busy being sexy, she is unaware of:

A very strong coloured back ground competes with the presentation of the products and page info.

Which do you want to stand out your products and information or your background.

Secondly bright and strong glaring colours hurts the eyes of visitors who has eye conditions and those using glasses. Especially the elderly.

Do you want the above visitors to land on your site and stay or do you want them to immediately go away!

Look at the Emma Dawson avatar. She stands out because her background is a neutral color.
              Hi,
              he he he............. well said. What about my insurance site, is it too strong for eyes?

xx

Comment

What about my insurance site, is it too strong for eyes?

Your products and services information stand outin a very pronounced manner.

Outstanding theme, very professional and businesslike.Alas!The bright red is not one of my favourite color.
                www.siapamoyanganda.com/
                State of Johor.

Comment

Originally posted by zuriatman View Post
                  What about my insurance site, is it too strong for eyes?

Your products and services information stand outin a very pronounced manner.

Outstanding theme, very professional and businesslike.Alas!The bright red is not one of my favourite color.
                  Hi

Thank you very much.

Comment

Emma can be as sassy and sexy as she can, because even I totally enjoy being tempted and entertained it will never get me to sign for anything I don't want! HA!

I too, had some uneasy reaction to the color scheme ... it is culturally correct, but honestly is not as effective as should be. I suppose you can compare it to walking into a culrutally defined room with too much incense burning: it "fits" the occasion, but being so overly done makes it feel it is not done quite right, ya know?

Not much activity since last year either ... what's up with that? The content you do have is pretty well presented though, and looks like it should score nicely with the Search Engines, since it is a Wordpress site, yes?

Good luck with it!
                    BP: SHOW ME DA MONEY!

Comment

When is this site planned for some updating?

As it is now, the SE's are flagging it as inactive and possibly counterfeit (based on content and date tags).
                      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

..adding to what Vasili has said (about SEO)...the page has no title!
                        (and the orange colour is a bit too bright for me)

Cheers,
                        N Z B R
                        t o u r s
                        New Zealand Tours
                        Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
                        Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
                        Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
                        Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

I like the color scheme. That is rare for me to say that since I usually prefer a mellow or white back ground.
                          Affordable Medical Insurance
                          Discount Dental Plan
                          Washington State Health Insurance
                          Temporary Health Insurance
                          Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

Working...
                          X