X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add to Favorites Java...

Hello

Can someone help me make the add to favorite text link work on my site?

I added it as it says to do and I click on it and the favorite window doesn’t pop up!

I've tried everything to make it work and just can't do it.

Here is my sites link I'm building for you to see the text button at

www.mobilevipservices.com – It’s at the bottom or top right corner

Thank you
    Frank
    Frank
    Home Shoppers Club
    Mobi Designz
    Mobile VIP Services

Re: Add to Favorites Java...

You cannot add scripting to a site you are "presenting" via an iFrame .... the script will work only on the original coded page, not the iFramed page you are hosting at VodaHost.

(And, your Facebook LIKE script is overlaying the Add To Favorites scripted area).
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hello Visili

I don’t understand you since I’m not using IFrames in any pages. I did what I always do which is to open a blank page and start filling it up with the editor and graphics, that’s it.

What I do notice as well is that at the end of every url I’m getting a series of jibberish codes like these, what is this too...... http://www.mobilevipservices.com/nat...l#.UrPSWLl3tpg – What is these last codes???

Again, what I can I do if my site is in IFrame because I did not created it that way?

Thanks again for your time Sir.
      Frank
      Frank
      Home Shoppers Club
      Mobi Designz
      Mobile VIP Services

Comment

Another thing here, I just uploaded a blank page with only the add to favorites script and it's still not working. See it here. http://www.mobilevipservices.com/test.html

One more thing too, do you know that Bluevoda changed its hosting from ( wininet to winsock ) - that's what I was told to do from Customer Support.

Could that be the issue?, It's on tools, options then these options
        Frank
        Home Shoppers Club
        Mobi Designz
        Mobile VIP Services

Comment

Yes, I am well aware of the issues surrounding Windows8 and IE11, as described up-front in the Forums for all to see > http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post376337

Since you have disabled right-click with a script of some type, it is impossible to review your Page Source, and a cursory look at your pages and the manner in which is was created suggested that your Independent MLM "site" was more likely created by the organization and presented in your personal hosting account on your domain as an 'affiliate site' (especially since there is a prominent ad on the site for a Hosting Provider other than VodaHost) .... again, not being able to verify without access to Page Source.

I have no idea why your scripts and site is experiencing dysfunction, and to what degree (if any) your methods of Creating, Saving, or Publishing are in full compliance with the updated methods now required (also outlined in the Post linked to above) and may be an influence. Can't see, so I can't say.

My advice is to keep working with Support until you resolve your issues, as there is nothing anyone in the Forums can can really do to assist you. Forum Rules do actually specify that issues that have already had Support involved with are not to be posted in the Forums!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X