Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me in choosing web hosting

Hi everyone,
    I am sorry for possible offtopic, but I need your help in find new web hosting provider as soon as possible, because my current host (********.com) is kicking me off, they say 'your account is using a lot server resources', but my website gets only about 200 visitors per day and my disk usage is 1500 MB (maybe they do not like that?)

Anyway, what would be your recommendations for getting reliable web hosting? Where are you hosting your websites? Are you happy with your providers?

I am now checking / - offer looks very nice, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
    I have contacted them about this question and they say something that "These days 500GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will run out of disk space we will simply add new 500GB disk drive with almost zero costs and you can continue uploading without any problems".

What do you think about it? Maybe things have changed in last 4 years? With my current provider I get only 2GB of disk space for $10 per month..
    Any ideas and suggestions are much appreciated.

Re: Please help me in choosing web hosting

Have a look at this http://www.vodahost.com/ before you make any decisions
    600 GB Disk Space - Dell PowerEdge Servers!6000 GB Monthly Data Transfer - Go Crazy!Free Domain Name Registration & TransfersUnlimited Matching Email AccountsUnlimited Domain Names and Websites Per AccountFrontPage Extensions & Dreamweaver CompatibleAffiliate Program Software included
    CGI, PHP, MySQL with Unlimited DatabasesMultiple Shopping Carts & Merchant AccountsE-book and Digital Delivery System -Very Cool!

Darren

Comment

Hi Oxygen,

There is no such thing as a free unlimited diskspace. Those guys are pulling a fast one on you. Dont get caught with such gibberish.

It is not so much "How much you are going to pay" "but what you are getting with your hosting account"?

Most hosting prices are almost the same but what you are getting with your hosting account are not.

Then there is the one and only "BlueVoda Website Builder" you cant find
      anything close to it in this galaxy.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hi Oxygen,

There are so many webhosting companies and they all pretty much offer a good service. I've been with a number in the past few years, always looking for a better and cheaper deal. I found one called www.safehosting.com which is pretty reliable and cheap. have a look and see what you think ! anyway all the best
        cheers
        Dom

Comment

Working...
        X