Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New site

My url https://www.the-witchcraft-emporium.co.uk/index.html

Is there any other ways i can make my website a little faster, This is my first ever website

Regards

Re: New site

Hi,

The thing that usually slows down websites are images an any scripts you might have on the page, like a conveyer belt. The best thing you can do is make sure you resize your images with a program like Windows Paint before inserting it into your web page. Another tip is to never save images with spaces between words as this can cause problems for some browsers!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I have resized the images using pix resizer would it be best to redesign say the mugs page with a single page per mug to lesson the page weight as well with a description about the specific mug my customers can read about. I know this will created many many pages but i can break them down into categories so each mug has it's own page.
      Regards

Comment

Yes, it would be a good idea to break down any page with lots of images. You could make one page with thumbnail pictures which are small in size then let the client click on it to open a new page or a pop up window with the larger picture and a description.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X