Listbox not allowing multiple selections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listbox not allowing multiple selections

Hi, I just re-designed my front page and put a form with combo-boxes and listboxes. Everything is working ok, I'm getting the mail, and the selections are coming in EXCEPT that I am not getting MULTIPLE selections, when I enter them. These boxes are listboxes and have the multiple selection ticked off, but it's not happening. also, I'm using the control button to make these multiple selections, which I assume is correct? I also expanded the listboxes to show all selections, thinking that would help, but no. help, please?
    www.MaravillaMountain.com

Re: Listbox not allowing multiple selections

SORRY, my website is http://maravillamountain.com

Comment

Please add [] (opening and closing square brackets) to the listbox / combobox name.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I tried bracketing the name (if that is what you mean). now the form is not sending ANY info from those two boxes. also, I can't select individual items from the "diet" box, it keeps highlighting multiple items.

Comment

ok I got it now....brackets go after the text name...[] Thanks! the multiple highlighting seems to have resolved itself, too. thanks again

Comment

Working...
          X