X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• existing website to transfer

Hi there,
    I have a running website with over 200 members i.e. aucklandmenus.co.nz
    which is in PHP .I want that to modify like adding more pages , members login and email to friend etc with soho builder.
    is it possible,if yes, then please write how?.would there be any risk of loosing data?
    Presently I have an vb account in another domain name which is not much in use.
    Thanks

Re: existing website to transfer

i did something similar and it was no problem.
    -FunnyPicz

Comment

Hi Can You please advise how?
      thx

Comment

Hi Vinner45,
        The VB account with another domain name is yourmaindomain
        You can go to cPanel >Addon Domain and add aucklandmenus.co.nz as an "addon domain" to your existing VH hosting account.
        You have to point aucklandmenus.co.nz to your VodaHost servers from the cPanel of the other hosting service.

There are a lot of threads on this subject. Just follow the below link

Secondly you can also transfer your newdomain name to VodaHost by submitting a support ticket. VH provides you with one free transfer. This will make your life easier, which is what I did for my addon domains.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hi Vinner45

I'm new at all this and I want to use the bluevoda web design and their host server to launch my web business. I want to know if I can use .co.nz (as I'm also in Auckland) as I can't find on their domain set up the option to do so. So ... can I still register a domain from a different company and then transfer .co.nz to their server??

Comment

Hi Soliver
            Yes you can,Register your co.nz domain with any company in Nz and then name that domain with vodahost server and you are done.You can do it yourself by going to your domain account.
            cheers

Comment

Thanks
              zuriatman
              and jeffkaris
              for answering

Comment

Working...
              X