This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing Question

I am trying to publish my new index page. Nothing changes even though it says "published successfully". I have tried everything and have tried to publish on my desktop too, tried to verify it on other computers at different locations. Same. Index page is not updated.

Any ideas?

Re: Publishing page not working

Click below...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi
      I tried all that and tried other computers not related to me or my location. Still a no go. Now what?

Comment

To clarify some: After uploading the new index page, I called some friends to verify that the page was changed. It was not and they have never visited the site before.. SO,
        that says to me, it is not uploading or updating the page and it has nothing to do with my cache to view the new page upload.
        It is strange. Is this a server problem? I have tried for a week now and same-o same-o.

Any help is appreciated.
        Thanks much

Comment

Contact Customer Support to verify that you are publishing to the correct IP that your account was assigned (servers are regularly updated with new IP addresses).
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X