This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Player Help

Hi could someone shed some light on how I would place a music player on my site, and if you would be so kind to run through what I would need to know about how to arrange automated download od a song once perchased, If anyone could shed some light on this I would be ever so gratefull. D.W

Re: Music Player Help

Originally posted by thefirst View Post
    could someone shed some light on how I would place a music player on my site D.W
    You should know where to find the Tutorials and use them to nail the basics in BlueVoda ...

>> Adding html, flash, movies, music, and java code to your web pages

>> Complete A-Z video tutorials covering all aspects of building and publishing a website with the BlueVoda website builder.

Originally posted by thefirst View Post
    If you would be so kind to run through what I would need to know about how to arrange automated download of a song once perchased. D.W
    You can create simple download links in BlueVoda, but if you are hoping to provide them after payment as part of a transaction you will need to use a specialized scripting that incorporates privatization (so the link cannot be shared or used in perpetuity), but if you are not much of a "coder" or as a Blue Voda novice do not yet have the ability to configure scripting (even to tweak out a PayPal fucntionality) I would simply say that this type of paid download is best managed by using an eCommerce "Shopping Cart" foundation with 'Zero Inventory Downloads' capability such as found in Soholaunch, the eCommerce-enabled and easy-to-use web builder available for free via one-click installation in the Fantastico section of your hosting account's cPanel.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Music Player Help

Thank-you Sir.

Comment

Working...
      X