How to build a registration and login pages using PHP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to build a registration and login pages using PHP

Can anyone tell me how to create a register and login pages for a visitor to create their own page themself? Many people told me that doing in with my SQL or Php. But I'm eventually don't know how to do it. Hope anyone who can give me a helping hands. I'm really stuck on it. Thank you very much.

Re: How to build a registration and login pages using PHP

Don't think you're aloud to let people make pages on your hosting account according to the TOS.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Hi Chang,

Follow this link to find your answer:

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/new...ecure+password

Contact General Naval if you have any other problems.

www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Well, i suppose that you mean pages that are automatically created from the info that these users input. Yes, it can be done with BV, php and MySQL. However, this requires quite a lot of programin knowledge and experience, on professional level. If you are interested, contact me.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X