Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Help Blue Voda Host On....( Ftp issue )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Blue Voda Host On....( Ftp issue )

Hi ,

i have just added a (add-on) onto my main account threw vodahostdomains.com and also threw my control panel

but what my Question is :

1.) i would like to use ( smart ftp) for my new domain add-on domain name and (only) for my new add-on domain name

2.) (not) for my main account domain name i would like to (continue) to use Blue vodas ftp for that one, My main one

3.) can that be done can i (split) the two up and have them on two different (FTPs ) being that they are on the same account

4.) if so how would that be done (do i have) to disconnect my add-on ftp from the blue ftp in my control panel before ... it can be used on another ftp system (or) can (one domain) have (two ftps managing it)... Blue ftp & smart Ftp at the same time ?

5.) and also please tell me that i dont have to change my (dns) of my new add-on from blue voda dns to some where else .... in order for me to use smart ftp?

6 .) i know you are probably wondering why i would lke to use smart ftp for my new add-on...... well i have just purchased a script and the instructions says it is better explained, they say if i was using smart ftp for it... Thank you in advance !

Re: Please Help Blue Voda Host On....( Ftp issue )
    1. Blue FTP and smart FTP are the same, both of them are FTP client program and maybe smart FTP have more option then Blue FTP other then that they are the same.
    2. Addon domain will only have one public_html together with your main domain so no point to use 2 different FTP client to work on it, because once you open your public_html through FTP all your folder will be seen main domain, sub domain and addon domain
    3. Originally posted by kad
      6 .) i know you are probably wondering why i would lke to use smart ftp for my new add-on...... well i have just purchased a script and the instructions says it is better explained, they say if i was using smart ftp for it... Thank you in advance !
      sure because they didn't know that you have an account in vodahost , and they are not familiar with Blue FTP
    Nyoman

Comment

Working...
    X