X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google verification

Hello there,

I am trying to verify my website with Google by adding in the meta tag. I am totally non-plussed where to put it. In the home page php from cPanel? If so where exactly? I can't see specific things like <head> or anything like that. Please help I think I'm going mad!

Many thanks and best wishes,

Ben

Re: Google verification

Refer to the official Soholaunch Support Forums for the specific directions for your version.

* If you cannot "see" the clearly defined Tags and Sections of your PHP coded pages, there is little likelihood you will be able to properly add the Google "verification metatags" which are essentially not required nor do they add any real contributary value to your site. Also, be aware that adding HTML to a PHP coded page requires modification of the code first ...
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you for your help.

How am I to get my website up on a Google websearch then? It turns up when I put in the web address, but nothing at all when I search on Google.

Can anyone help?!? Thanks!

Comment

My website it www.roverfilms.co.uk just as an FYI.
        ​* which is required to be disclosed when asking for assistance

Comment

Originally posted by BenF View Post
          Thank you for your help. How am I to get my website up on a Google websearch then? It turns up when I put in the web address, but nothing at all when I search on Google.
          It is because you have a country-specific domain name (".co.uk") that first indexes at the local hub before being ranked with regard to Net Relevance. The more keywords, relational content, and site relevance that is based on a narrower local interest, the less likelihood any real Net Relevance will be established.

If you are not able to properly "code" your pages as advised above (using the resources suggested), there is not much that can be done to improve the metrics for your site.

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
          Refer to the official Soholaunch Support Forums for the specific directions for your version.

* If you cannot "see" the clearly defined Tags and Sections of your PHP coded pages, there is little likelihood you will be able to properly add the Google "verification metatags" which are essentially not required nor do they add any real contributary value to your site. Also, be aware that adding HTML to a PHP coded page requires modification of the code first ...
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X