One big problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One big problem

Whenever I use Bluevoda on my new (2 months) and old (3 years) computers, when a text gets long, when you click on the text it takes a couple of seconds to react. When you click out of the textbox, it can take 10/15 seconds for Bluevoda to think and this is really annoying, especially when you forgot a comma or something like that, it takes 30 seconds just to correct such a small mistake and it's very irritating.

Text doesn't take up so much memory, right?
    Big pictures load quicker on Bluevoda than a 20 line piece of text.

That would be great if this problem could be solved in the next version of Bluevoda. I imagine that it can't be that hard, well I hope so.

Thank you

Matthieu

Re: One big problem

This does not sound like a BV issue, this sounds to me very much like you need a new computer... or a good clean up!
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Marincky View Post
      This does not sound like a BV issue, this sounds to me very much like you need a new computer... or a good clean up!

Correct, or maybe a faster internet connection (ie: cable/T!... ect... ect...)
      http://www.greenlig***enter.com

Comment

I don't have this problem, i find the text boxes very responsive.

Comment

I only have this problem when I have 30 + screens open at the same time...........
          and 3 Browsers!!............so its nothing to do with the Bluevoda website builder.
          Have fun
          Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
          Newbies / Beginners Forum
          FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
          My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
          Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
          X