• How to Edit a Form

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Re: How to Edit a Form

This was helpful.

Comment

Hi

Because we are expecting the people who will use the form to have multiple items to upload, can this be accomplished by adding multiple upload boxes to the form, or should we just insist that they zip the 3 items together?

Thanks

Comment

I have saved and published my edits, but they do not show on the site. Now what should I do?

Comment

Probably simply your browser cacheing. Hit F5 some times fast
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

very carefully, if you havn't watched the video above ..............
            (see 1st post)
            Have fun
            Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
            Newbies / Beginners Forum
            FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
            My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
            Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

my forms were working ok, and now they read PLEASE ENTER A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS and won't work. This is happenning on ALL my forms. Can someone please help me? I've tried everything I know of. The page is located here:

Thanks!

Julian Ibanez
              9/16/08 @ 1946 hrs pacific

Comment

Your form behaves correctly. I mean, you have added validation to the Email field (to be a valid email address) so it correctly tests for it.
                When i filled in the email field, it submitted correctly.

I don't seem to understand what the problem is ??
                Navaldesign
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

you are right, they worked ok! so I guess the problem was that if I submit a blank form it won't work, I need to have an email address in the form itself to proceed. Well thanks!

Comment

i did down load the development kit but does no run on my xp what do i need to do?

Comment

Quite help, i sure m loving this forum

Comment

I watched the tutorial and can't understand why my email form doesn't work. I also selected the email address option in the editbox validation window.
                        I have a success and failure page and set up error messages, yet they don't pop up and no email is sent.
                        the form is here: http://208.43.222.138/~ewdblkxh/email_form.php
                        laura

Comment

Tutti i campi, incluso l' "Invia" e "Cancella" sono fuori dall' area del modulo.

Estendi il modulo e poi sposta i campi e i bottoni di un paio di pixel, finchè non vedi il controrno del modulo diventare azzuro (cha sta ad indicare che gli elementi sono parte del modulo).
                          Navaldesign

Comment

grazie! io li vedevo dentro, non l'avrei mai capito, grazie davvero!!!

Comment

ooops, now I extended the form field but I get email even if the text I enter in the email field is not in a correct email format!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X