pics and graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics and graphics

I added a domain to my account today as I have done with two of my other sites, however today something really wired happened. None of my graphics, pics, photos, and shapes are showing up. Instead the entire website are showing white outlines of everything.

So, I tested it out with a new test folder, I added the new test folder in the same main directory. Then, I loaded the same files up, and the site worked perfectly with everything displayed correctly.

Can someone help me out please???? I never had this problem before, and I have no idea what to do.

The site address is http://www.FunkifiedCoutureFurnishings.com, here is another link http://www.funkifiedcouturefurnishin...llections.html

Thank you all in advance!

Re: HELP!!! None of my pics and graphics are showing

Did you set hotlinks in cpanel? This can prevent your images from displaying.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: pics and graphics

It works!!!!! I disabled the Hotlink, and everything is working now!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!! Karen, that's why you are the general, and I am a private...........haha

Comment

FYI,
        You are using an uppercase letter /Collections.html
        SE's will not be able to index that page due to the uppercase in the page name.
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

Let me correct that last post. Using an uppercase as in the example will not let the page appear when generating a sitemap.
          Also, most (I think) users will use a lowercase letter when doing a search. This will generally result in a 404 error. You can use a custom 404 error page to rectify the issue.
          Every site should have it's own custom 404 error page to keep prospective visitors from leaving your site.
          For example:
          www.redhawk-archery.com/fhdfhdhdh.html
          This will allow visitors to reach the page they were searching for.
          CarbonTerry
          Semper Fi
          Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
          Zone 5 Photo
          My USMC

Comment

thanks for the info!!!

Comment

Hi, there. I put a landascape picture as a background on my index page. It happended that I can visualize the same picture many times, while I just wanted one as a background for my webpage. Is anybody able to help me? Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by deborap83 View Post
                Hi, there. I put a landascape picture as a background on my index page. It happended that I can visualize the same picture many times, while I just wanted one as a background for my webpage. Is anybody able to help me? Many thanks
                Hi deborap83,

First learn how to post your own thread so that the response will be 100% yours.

Do not leap into the fray in someone else's post.

Why dont you try the above and see the result.
                www.siapamoyanganda.com/
                Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
                State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

I have a question for you. Now, this isn't relating to your issue, but maybe you can help me with mine. I recently visited your website and the opening of the website was cool--in fact, I'm trying to figure out how I can make the opening of my website do that. Can you help me with this problem. If it'll be easier to just email it to me that's fine; here's my email address: lwallace777******.com. Thank you for your time.

Lee Wallace

Comment

Hey I've been having a problem with a disappearing image on my page it's driving me crazy the funniest thing is it's only one image. No matter where I put the image on the page it disappears after a few seconds even after replacing with another image or changing the image. Its like the image is seeked out and destroyed. I checked and tried everything. Please Help

Comment

Working...
                    X