Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluevoda content management

Hi there,

I was just wondering if anybody could help me with a small issue i am having. I want to create a template using Bluevoda and then save various different content full pages on that domain. The problem is this - i may want to add more content as time goes by which is fine but i may also want to add more navigation features which would mean having to go into every single page to add these navigation features.

I have looked at various blogs and content management systems but they are not what im looking for. They look too much like blogs and what i am looking for is a plain, simple website that i can add features to without having to add them on every page.

Is there any way this can be done using bluevoda?

Or does anybody know of any software that is compatible with voda that could do this for me?

Thanks in advance!
    Colin

Re: Bluevoda content management

If I understand you correctly, then this is what you need: Single Menu Page with Bv and PHP by our famous Navaldesign. You can use this php method for menubars/buttons, images, almost evertything. Try it and read the threads about this. Good luck.
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

Thats great, thanks for the advice pal, sounds exactely like what im looking for.

Cheers

Comment

hi there,

thanks for pointing me in the menu page direction, i love it and it'll save me so much time...........Cool!!!!11

bluerovers
        bluerovers
        www.bluerovers.co.nz
        www.five-a-side.co.nz

Comment

You're welcome.
          Bless you
          Tom

Comment

Working...
          X