Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• statistics

Hi
    We are a football club and want to do statistics on all goals, assists the red card and yellow card
    this will work automatically. What should I do

Re: statistics

To my knowledge, you need to get yourself a custom made MySQL / PHP script. This might cost quite some money.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

How much does it cost approximately?

Comment

This is something that depends on your requirements, and, anyway, can't be discussed on this forum. You need to contact me (or any other developer you like) with FULL details so I (or anyone else) can quote it for you.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

OK, I will return

Comment

Working...
          X