This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login Calendar for Church website

Hi I'm trying to add a calendar website that needs a username & Password so that the different worship teams can login and see on what Sunday's they are playing. I've gone to Fantistico but I can't figure out how once I unzip the fileto get it to point to the web browser. It's a little confusing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

www.cfoec.com

Re: Login Calendar for Church website

I suggest using the Web Calendar that is available in Fantastico! (which is highy customizable and functionally configurable to meet any of your requirements), and allowing your teams to use the 'Public' side of Web Calendar that does not even need to Login at all -- why keep secrets?? Web Calendar does have, however, the ability to present a version that requires Login to both view and to interact with (make changes, enter items, etc.). Your choice. If you have difficulty figuring out how to use/customize Web Calendar intuitively, you can always refer to the User Manual.
    >> Web Calendar Manual

With a few clicks in Fantastico!, you install Web Calendar in it's own directory on your domain (which you can name as Step 1 during the install process, and which will automatically be created for you) so that a link to you new calendar might look something like this: "www.YourDomain.com/calendar/"

The next step is to insert an Inline Frame (iFrame) onto your BV Page and enter the link to your Web Calendar so it will present as if it was actually part of your page itself. If you review the Tutorial on how to use Inline Frames, the demonstration should be sufficient to illustrate what I mean ...
    >> TUTORIAL: Creating an Inline Frame (iFrame)

Operating as Alpha Web Designers and being a VodaTalk member since 2008, I figured you would already know the in's and out's on how to install via Fantastico!, Luke ....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Login Calendar for Church website

Thank you for your input. I appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
      X