This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tried everything Facebook Like

I feel as if I have tried everything. I am trying to put a Facebook like button for my page. I followed the instructions several times, getting the code from Facebook developers and pasting into an html box etc. NOTHING shows up when preview or published. I have had NO problems adding LinkedIn and PinIt buttons and both of those work.
    Please help.

Here is my page:

HTML Code is: <div class="fb-like" data-href="http://www.carlacoon.com/theglen.html" data-width="48" data-layout="button" data-action="like" data-show-faces="false" data-share="true"></div>

The developer also gave this javascript code, which I'm unsure what to do with. Alternately, I tried placing it in a Script box, the HTML page code in diff. spots, and tried leaving it out altogether.

<div id="fb-root"></div>
    <script>(function(d, s, id) {
    var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
    if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
    js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
    js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.0";
    fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
    }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>

Re: Tried everything Facebook Like

Hi, you still need to paste the developer code into the page. YOu should follow the below steps:

1)Paste the FIRST generated developer Code into your BlueVoda page's HTML structure (from the Toolbar): EDIT > HTML > BEGINNING OF BODY Tab > PASTE

2)Paste the SECOND "Plugin" Code into a BlueVoda HTML Box where you wish the button to appear.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X