Where do I begin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do I begin?

I have no knowlege of building a web site. My interest is creating minisites that offer information for sale and allow the buyer to make an automated purchase and recieve the information as an instant and automatic download once the payment has been verified. I need autoresponders, emails addresses for handling varied requests, a data base manager showing previous purchases (for future solicitation) and who knows what else. Can someone tell me what to do and how to do it? Remember, sending an email is about all I really know how to do...

Thanks

Re: Where do I begin?

you have to begin by mapping out what your site will look like, ie colors, backgrounds, headers etc... and then map out what you want on your site, how many pages, what each page will do for your customers etc... once you have a good sense of what you want and what your site will look like on paper, start watching the tutorials on putting your site together. if you don't want to do that, then you will have to contract out the work. there are many talented people here that can make your site, but you will have to pay for this service. you can go to vodabids and put out the tender and see what results you will get. Good Luck!
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
    X