Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on-line booking

hi.

i have a salon website, www.chrysalis-beauty.co.uk. the way the industry is going i would like to enable my clients to have internet booking.

first of all is this possible with blue voda.

secondly this is what i require to even think about having this on my website.
    it is an email from the online booking suppliers.

Your client Chrysalis Health And Beauty Salon have provided us with your information, as you maintain their website. They would like to implement Premier Web Booking and this will require a small amount of server side programming. Below are three methods of how this can be done, two of which include a working example.
    PHP (REST) Method
    Please note the PHP (REST) Method requires that you are running PHP 5.3 or later and have the libCurl extension installed.
    Please follow the link below to download the PHP source code example

The below Sandbox environment details have been preconfigured into _assets/inc/config.php file for ease.
    Sandbox Environment Details (REST)
    a***RL: http://sandbox.premiersoftware.co.uk...ebBooking.asmx
    appKey: ABC
    siteID: 1
    ASP.NET (SOAP) Method
    Please note the ASP.NET (SOAP) method requires Windows Server 2003 or above with IIS (Internet Information Service) 6 or above installed with the latest installation of the .NET Framework.
    To get started simply download the compressed package below

The below Sandbox environment details have been preconfigured into the web.config file for ease.
    Sandbox Environment Details (SOAP)
    a***RL: http://sandbox.premiersoftware.co.uk...ingDotNet.asmx
    appKey: ABC
    siteID: 1
    REST/SOAP Gateway
    Please follow the below link to download a document on how to consume the Web Service using either SOAP or REST.

You will notice every method will require you to pass the appKey, which if you are using the Sandbox Environment is "ABC" (excluding quotes)

as you can probably realise. i own the salon and also design the website. this is only because i found bv very easy and with a litle help from this forum.

can any of you guys and girls shed any light on this for me.

thanks for you time
    graham

Re: on-line booking

Not sure what you mean. How ca we help with a third party software =

You will need to

a. Verify the PHP version on your server
    b. Verify that Curl is enabled.

This can be done using phpinfo() :

Create a file in notepad with the following content:

<?php
    phpinfo();
    ?>

Save As, select File type: All Files and save it as "server_info.php"

Run it through your browser (http://www.yourdomain.com/server_info.php) and will display all necessary info about the server PHP configuration (version, curl condition etc)

Then, as they mention in their email, you will need to do some scripting in order to embed the script in your BV pages.

If you have no PHP programming experiense, you will need to outsource this to someone that knows PHP programming.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: on-line booking

thanks.

you answered my questions really. the online booking system company can talk me through the rest as long as i have the correct version etc. thanks for you help.

Comment

Working...
      X