Hi! Anyone knows the problem?
    Please open these pages

please look at the contact us; the blue text can be clicked and linked:
    CONTACT US : PT. Neocon Pratama . Jalan Pinangsia Raya 91 . Jakarta 11 11 0
    T. (021) 690 7558 . 625 2564 . F. (021) 626 2391 . Email :
    neocon2000******.com . info@aristononline.com
    but this page here
    http://aristononline.com/p1_star_ser...pro_r_cylinder
    please look at the contact us; WHY the blue text can not be clicked and linked?
    CONTACT US : PT. Neocon Pratama . Jalan Pinangsia Raya 91 . Jakarta 11 11 0
    T. (021) 690 7558 . 625 2564 . F. (021) 626 2391 . Email :neocon2000******.com . info@aristononline.com

Thank you
    PJR

Re: one can be linked, the other can't be link

if I copied the menu from here http://aristononline.com/p3_ti_serie....php#shape_eco
    <?php
    include
    ("menu_bottom.php");
    ?>

and pasted the menu here http://aristononline.com/p1_star_ser...r_cylinder.php
    fixed linking problem BUT
    made the page all pull to left ( won't be centered horizontally)

Comment

Re: Single Menu Page with Bv and PHP

Hi!
      I have been trying to figure out these for days but still fail fixing the problem.
      Can anyone here please take a look here?
      http://aristononline.com/testing_alamat.php

Thanks
      PJR

Comment

First of all, you have what are supposed to be 2 different links linked as one >> neocon2000******.com . info@aristononline.com . ...when it should look like this >> neocon2000******.com . info@aristonline.com

See the difference?
        Without a space between them to "separate" not only the text but also to separate the linking , neither will work for they share the same linking function!

Also, with the underline that indicates a link is present, you can see on your pages you have been rather sloppy in "linking" the empty spaces on either end of your text line. You need to be very precise in what you select (highlight) when linking.

That's the obvious issue to me, just by looking at it. Fix this formatting and see if things are properly functional. I assume this is what you are posting about and offering a comparison between pages?

Also while you are "fixing" the page, you may wish to look into adjusting your 'floating' Menu: it is extending too far down, possibly because you have made too many entries to it making it longer than the normal page is deep.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

YES, I fixed the problem. I clicked the HTML Move To Front.
          Your 'floating' Menu make my thinking 'float'
          Thanks a lot.

Comment

Please take a look if my pages work the same like in my computer?

Hi Friends,
            I open my site at other computers but don't work the same as in my computer.
            In my computer, when scrolling down they stop where they are supposed to be but
            with other computers they won't stop scrolling and the left static menu keeps going all the way down.

Thank you and appreciate all your precious time
            PJR

Comment

Re: Please take a look if my pages work the same like in my computer?

There is no way for us to help fix your problem, since you are using a 3rd party script for your floating Menu. Consult with the instructions you got from where you downloaded the script?

The appearance of pages is more likely due to the differences in browsers and how they display the Menu script you are using, but again, consult with the writer of the script to see if your configuration has been properly done: as I mentioned above, to me it seems you are entering too many blank spaces in an effort to make it "fit" where you think it looks best .... you may have to either remove the blank spacing that makes the Menu float "lower" to align with the page design, or remove it entirely and simply create traditional Navigation using a BV Menu or Text Links.
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
              X