This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulleted List without Grid.

used to able to use Bulleted List without appearing the Grid but not anymore,
    even site that used Bulleted List without grid appeared before, now also showing grid.
    Now I must use Text to replace Bulleted List in order not to show grid.
    Anyone knows how to make the grid not shown?
    Thanks

Re: Bulleted List without Grid.

Without a link to a page showing what you are talking about makes it impossible to understand your issue as posted.
    You should already know to include a URL whenever posting for assistance ... How to ask for assistance
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi! Please look at the links:
      page with Bulleted List and there was no grid before. Now grid appears and expands wider, covering the texts below it which I don't want. http://aristononline.com/p1_star_ser...r_cylinder.php

using text to replace bulleted list

Thank you

Comment

I have no idea what you are having difficulty with, as there is no "grid" or underlaying 'form' visible to me whatsoever. It is likely something on YOUR system alone, or you are using a term to describe something improperly.

As far as any "bullet list" it is obvious that you have a list of text, and are using the ">" symbol rather than the “•” symbol, for whatever reason, as BlueVoda allows you to Insert Symbol (a selection of symbols of which are based on the font selected) as well as “copy” formatted text from Word directly into a BlueVoda Textbox easily enough …. So if you are complaining about the “>” it has nothing to do with BlueVoda or faulty publishing, but your formatting and layout.

Beyond these specific “issues” there seems to be nothing amiss on your pages at all, even when first posted!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X