Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

deleting files and publishing new ones???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deleting files and publishing new ones???

I redesigned my site in dreamweaver and deleted my old files from the previous site i created using the bluevoda website designer

so I deleted the old files in the file manager in the control pannel of my vodahosting account

all of the files from public_html are deleted and there appears to be nothing else pertaining to my site in the file manager that I can see, except for email account stuff,

however, the index page and home page (which is linked to the index page are still on the web)

why would this be? is there a place in my vodahosting file manager where these files would be hiding? it does not make sense to me that when the rest of the site is deleted that two pages would still be on the web?

www.coreycarlsonmusic.com

thanks,
    chris

Re: deleting files and publishing new ones???

You have quite likely got it in your computers cache. Its not showing up now. I just get........

Index of /christopherbaur.com/ Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.coreycarlsonmusic.com Port 80
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
    X