Image Slider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image Slider

I am trying to achieve the effect where my new site will contain a large image which will fill the top third of the home page, and this image will slide with three others evers 10 seconds. It looks like this can be achieved with an image slider. I can not find his facility within the latest bluevoda web builder even though it seems to be mentioned as being one of the improvements in the most recent edition. Is the only option to use a bolt on imageslider and put it in an iframe.

It only has to be a basic facility, but the images need to slide in and out rather than just fade or rotate.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Rob
    www.saulfarm.com
    www.pumfrett.com
    www.dampguard.com
    www.zakoapartments.com

Re: Image Slider

Hi,

Does anyone have any thoughts on how I can get images to slide on Blue Voda. I have tried inserting some of the sliders I havefoung through Google, using an Iframe and HTML, but I cant make them work. I am sur this is down to me and not the products as it is a while since I built our last site and am very rusty when it comes to the right places to insert code, etc.

The effect I am trying to achieve would be similar to:

With a fullscreen slideshow gallery situated on the homepage, this is the perfect website template for any proud hoteliers to impress and entice their guests. Simply customize the galleries by adding striking images of your hotel and the services you offer and personalize the text to suit the style of hotel. Manage your reservations using the Wix booking App and watch as your hotel rooms get booked up!

I am sure that some one in the know will have the answer.

Thanks,

Rob
    www.saulfarm.com
    www.pumfrett.com
    www.dampguard.com
    www.zakoapartments.com

Comment

Re: Image Slider

Hi, you would need to use a third party script, if they are not working, can you please let us know one that you are trying to use so we may give you instructions on how to insert it.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X