Firefox Menu Bar problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefox Menu Bar problem

When viewed with Firefox my menu bars will not scroll completely out?
    Thanks,
    Larry

Re: Firefox Menu Bar problem

BV was made to write script that IE would understand. They are yet to make their scripts compatible with all browsers.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Is there any way to avoid using the BV navigation bar? I'd like all my visitors to be able to use my site.

It seems I'm getting reports about this and it has to do with the active-x control function of the navigation bar.

Pleas help.

Comment

I tried your site on Firefox, I don't see a problem .. its the navigation on the left right?
        Best regards,
        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
          I tried your site on Firefox, I don't see a problem .. its the navigation on the left right?
          Hey Jeremy:

I'm someone having the same problem. My website is........... www.cowboysmedia.com/

Comment

I don't see any problem with your nav bar. Everything is ok.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks.

People who are having trouble, are reporting issues with active-x control. IE users are getting prompts about it as well. Im trying to isolate what on the index page is requiring an active-x control. I assumed it was the nav bar. If it's not that. What could it be?

Also, if active-x is required, what control or plug-in version is needed for visitors to install?

You guys have been great about support here.

I appreciate it very much.

Comment

usually it depends on their browser settings. They should simply enable their browsers to execute page scripts (even simple Javascripts as the menus will give an allarm if the browser settings are not correct).
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I noticed those video's on your site .. is that Java? Because the drop down navs are Java which may interupt the Java video's you got going on..
                  Best regards,
                  Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Originally posted by larthestar View Post
                    When viewed with Firefox my menu bars will not scroll completely out?
                    Thanks,
                    Larry
                    http://www.southfloridarentals-homesales.com
                    This type of menu bar is not compatible with FF. It will ONLY work if you use the DEFAULT theme under the Styles tab. All the other themes will cause the problem you have at the moment. Long time ago, I had same problem.

Change to default theme and you will be okay. Changing the colours, etc works just great.
                    Bless you
                    Tom

Comment

Working...
                    X