Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To build a Forum and sign up and more

I need input..... Please

My site is basically a FORUM... Yeas I am lost there....How to?

1.) I will have members Sign up, Log in, log out
    2.) Areas of forums are Country specific (Globally, yup every Country)
    3.) Members can add links to Videos in each Country
    4.) Members can add images and texts in each Country
    5.) I need search button for "Latest" in each Country
    6.) Option for members to receive email Alerts on New "Latest submissions" in each Country
    7.) SEARCH Options for type Events and by date, location

The site is for Members to post their Smartphone Videos, Images and Scene REPORTS (Text) on All Major BREAKING News events captured. Kind of a Major Database Site for them and a place where anyone can look and see whats been captured Globally 24/7 by Country and date.

ANY News Event... UFO sightings, Floods, Famines, Fires, Volcanic Eruptions, Riots and well you get the picture...

It is a FREE Service (my expense) with Donations I hope to further grow the site. I am not taking any $$$ from it, all donations go into the site upgrades. I am not a webmaster nor rich... I seriously need help. I have the Index page done (except for sign up/ sign in and Go to Forums links). Now on to building the Forums and ????.... anyone? If you have knowledge and a little free time to help me.....please do... and thanks so much. It is a great and worthy Cause for everyone. snntube.com (Smart News Network TUBE).

Re: How To build a Forum and sign up and more

Hi,

Your best bet is to log into your control panel, then go to Fantastico, you will find numerous forum scripts ready to be installed. If you prefer something different you can try searching for premade forum scripts in Google to find one that better meets your needs. Otherwise you would need to contact a programmer to design a custom script for you.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you.... something went sideways installing my forum with Fantastico.... now I have no site published online or any files on cPanel...everything was wiped clean,,,,, I made a support ticket.... I am not sure what went wrong or why and I can not re-publish... error 550

Comment

Hi,

You need to open a ticket with support to fix this for you, it appears you removed your public_html folder.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X