Extra space before last line of text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra space before last line of text

I have noticed lately that if font size is less than 10, (the smaller the font, the worse the problem) the space dividing the last line from the 2cnd last is much wider than in the rest of the text body. Any ideas?

Re: Extra space before last line of text

Yes, insert your text into tables instead of using the text tool as a stand alone. This will keep everything neat and pretty.
    Last edited by navaldesign; 02-11-2006, 09:24 AM.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by racefan20
      Yes, insert your text into tables instead of using the text tool as a stand alone. This will keep everything neat and pretty.
      NASCAR need this kind of HEAD. Goodmorning (here) Racefan. Nice job with 4depot. Mailed you through the form
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Good morning to you as well, my friend. I'm sure your email was full of valuable information, but I haven't set up any accounts on that domain yet. Sorry, should have told you that. The best way to reach me is through the gmail.com address you should already have, let me know if you don't and I'll re-send.

Looking forward to this and yes, I followed your advice and went with Soho. Who am I to ignore advice from someone who knows a helluva lot more than me? LOL Talk to you soon.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by racefan20
          Good morning to you as well, my friend. I'm sure your email was full of valuable information, but I haven't set up any accounts on that domain yet. Sorry, should have told you that. The best way to reach me is through the gmail.com address you should already have, let me know if you don't and I'll re-send.

Looking forward to this and yes, I followed your advice and went with Soho. Who am I to ignore advice from someone who knows a helluva lot more than me? LOL Talk to you soon.
          Thanks a lot but it's not excactly so. I have something in my hands that might interest you. I'll mail you later (after 5 - 7 hours) LOL
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
            I have something in my hands that might interest you. I'll mail you later (after 5 - 7 hours)
            Take your time, I'll look forward to seeing it.
            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
            X