Text Background Transparency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Background Transparency

I would like to have the text background tranparent over my images. HELP!
    Bill

Re: Text Background Transparency

Thetext background IS transparent, unless you have defined some color for it.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

< In Blue Voda, text boxes are 'defaulted' to "Automatic" (or Auto), which is transparent......as the General suggested above, if upon right-clicking on the textbox and then in PROPERTIES and you find a color checked, simply reset it to Auto and resave the page >
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

HI Folks,

I have created a table that requires text to be entered - and it lists among other the persons name, surname, tee off time, and golf handicap.

when creating the table form the onset I am not aware of a method of changing the text type, colour or size as a bulk change. It currently requires I go to each individual cell to change manually.

If there is a way to ammend the alignment of the blocks in bulk please let me know.

Additional to this,

If I have a seperate form where information is entered, is there a simple method of getting some of this information to post itself to an open cell in this table on another form?

I look forward to your replies
        Kind Regards
        Rob
        www.gnjgf.co.za
        www.oryan-projects.com

Comment

Rob: To my knowledge you can't bulk change the text to cover all the cells. The bv tables do not work the same as word or excel tables. However, I just saw on this thread, where bv is coming out with version 9 and it appears there will some changes to be seen with tables. So maybe we can. We'll see when they come out with it next week.

As far as the form question.....sorry, don't know that one. My guess would be no. But don't hold me to that. Maybe someone else will be along to help with that.
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hi Dream Lady,

Thanks for the response.

I looked at the thread. "BV version 9. . . . next week"

Sounds great but of that posting was March 2005. If you are aware of movements additional to this it will really be great news.

Its a pity it doesnt work like excel or word - things could become so much easier.
            Kind Regards
            Rob
            www.gnjgf.co.za
            www.oryan-projects.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rob (SA)
              I looked at the thread. "BV version 9. . . . next week"

Sounds great but of that posting was March 2005. If you are aware of movements additional to this it will really be great news.
              ??? the post is yesterday. I confirm, the new BV should be released within a week.
              Navaldesign
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Morning George,

Thanks for that confirmation.

Will I be able to just download and continue as per normal?

Is there a place where one can veiw the pssible new changes coming?
                Kind Regards
                Rob
                www.gnjgf.co.za
                www.oryan-projects.com

Comment

Absolutely. With the new features added.

No, the new features will be announced upon release.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

I love "to be announced" changes. It's kind of like having a baby. I prefer not knowing the sex, until it pops out, then surprise, surprise....as with Blue Voda Version 9! lol
                    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
                    X