Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Critique Site When You Have Time. All Comments Welcome

Hello Everyone,

I sure would greatly appreciate ALL comments/opinions, good and bad on my site created with Blue Voda.

This software is AWESOME! The only 'bug' I am trying to figure out (along with someone else having the same issue on this forum in BV section) is the bold text that we cannot change on nearly every products page and article pages. (Text is inside a shaped box, maybe that is why?)

Other than the bold text (hopefully someone will help us figure this one out), how does the site look?... I am still doing some cleaning up, adding alt text to images and checking links, etc. Then, when it is complete, I will close up old hosting account..

Any mistakes you see or something I should add or take away would be most appreciated....

Site: www.SelfDefenseProductsFlorida.com

Thanks Everyone! Cindy

Re: Please Critique Site When You Have Time. All Comments Welcome

Hi Cindy

Looks good to me, a lot of pages and a lot of work clearly gone into the site. Just one thing I did spot was the "Most products are shipped anywhere in the USA" on the home page has slipped a bit into the lines below
    Regards

Adrian
    www.repdomproperties.com

Comment

Thank you Adrian29630..

Which browser are you seeing where "Most products are shipped anywhere in the USA" on the home page has slipped a bit into the lines below??

It shows okay on IE here... Thanks for your input!

Cindy

Comment

I am using Firefox. I have found it is much more reliable than IE and it has gained a lot of ground on IE as far as popularity is concerned.
        Regards

Adrian
        www.repdomproperties.com

Comment

Adriana29630,

I just looked at it on Firefox 3.6.13 version on my other desktop running Vista and it looks good. This is funny how either different browsers, and apparently maybe even different operating systems can show things differently, huh??

I really appreciate your looking at the site.. I'll check this out on my laptop later with Firefox and Windows XP to see if I can see a difference..

Interesting... Thank you!!

Please everyone, keep the reviews coming....

Comment

Working...
          X