Need some input please BV, SL.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some input please BV, SL.

I have been using BV for a couple of weeks now my site is at 80% complete and I have noticed Soholaunch. I do intend to sell a product through my website in a form of an e-book and I intend to have more than paypal as payment.
    Should I forget about BV and move on with SL or could I transfer my work from BV?
    If I transfer my work from BV would it in any way jeopardize the look, feel or functions that I have already implemented into my website?
    If it is at all possible to transfer my site from BV to SH how difficult is the process, am I better off to start from scratch with SL?
    I would hate to leave Bluevoda it is a wonderful product for a rookie like myself with no experience to be able to build a presentable website is truly amazing however Soholaunch seems to offer a vast amount of options and features if you are offering a product for sale.
    Need your help guys

Re: Need some input please BV, SL.

You cannot mix and match bv... yes it would change the look. You can however cut and paste your text into soho.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Karen, thank you very much for your response
      Is building a website in Soho a similar experience to Bluevoda?
      I do not like to use templates I prefer to build from scratch but I have very little experience so I am concerned if I would have the same freedom with Soho as I had with Bluevoda?
      Regards,

Dennis

Comment

No... you wont. Certain things have to be in place on a soho template to make it work with the dynamic pages andcontent.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I understand some items or procedures cannot be changed. My concern is that besides two weeks with Bluevoda I have never engaged in any type of website building.
          Before I commit I need to know if Soho has a similar drag and drop concept as Bluevoda?
          Does Soho allow creating your own page layout?
          I am not looking to build a graphics or media rich website. I have a simple black and white layout with six pages in total one of which will be a sales page with two items being offered.
          Karen your patience is very much appreciated.

Comment

<OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"
            codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0"
            WIDTH="468" HEIGHT="60" id="BMPF-sss.swf">
            <PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="sss.swf">
            <PARAM NAME=quality VALUE="high">
            <PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=#FFFFFF>
            <PARAM NAME=wmode VALUE=transparent>
            <EMBED src="sss.swf" quality="high" bgcolor=#FFFFFF WIDTH="468" HEIGHT="60"
            NAME="BMPF-sss.swf" ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash"
            WMODE="transparent"
            PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">
            </EMBED>
            </OBJECT>
            <!-- The following line is only needed once in the html after the last </OBJECT> -->
            <script type="text/javascript" src="iefix.js"></script>

Comment

Working...
            X