Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honest reviews

Hi everyone...

I would ask your honest opinion on my new directory. I would like to get some feedback as this is my first.
    This directory is very different than most as it will offer more than the rest.
    Most directories only offer a few catagories while this one now has over 11,000 catagories to choose from.

I am not yet finished with the "link exchange program" which will be fully automated ,but hope to have it completed in the next week.

I will also be offering directory submissions with 4 different price plans,
    80-150- 300- 450 directories. This will no doubt save many the process of hand submitting and Quickly gaining link popularity with little to no effort on the webmaster or website owners effort.

If you would like to submit your site for Free or other membership you can by registering first and reading the membership plans. After you register you can use the free tools that are offered 20 total.
    As I said above this project is not yet finished but would like some feedback so as to make the nessesary adjustments needed.

thank you
    malcolm1
    Biz-Giant Directory

Malcolm Pender

Re: Honest reviews

Of course could not try everything. But center the home page,site looks good. Good luck with it, you are going to have a heck of a lot of info. There is so much (even laid out as you have it) it is a bit overwhelming. Maybe nothing u can do about that. Loads fast. Looks professional and neat. Good luck.
    Choco777
    www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Hi Malcolm,

I see a lot of hard work, it seems well put together. Do you charge to advertise?
      Wel done.
      Sharon Chajin

Comment

Hi Schajin...

We have have the sponcer listings which are sitewide. if you have many links ill make you a deal you cant pass up ,if you like. contact me here or on the website with details.

The other way is to register,"which takes less than 2 minutes" you can have 3 free links..... or help us Grow faster and choose reciprocal and add our text link or the New banners (that will be posted later today),and recieve 5 links which are listed higher in catagory rank than free sites.(Please see Reg Rules)

All links are submitted Immediatly and can be seen in "recent links" and chosen catagories. All links are direct static and never redirected.

Thank you
        malcolm1

BIZ-GIANT DIRECTORY

Malcolm Pender

Comment

Nice job Malcolm...lots of hardwork obviously...very well organized...my only thing is that I'm a linear sort of person and like things in a column...lol...but really great and the links I tried seemed to work fine.
          Beezz
          sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

WOW WOW and WOW! Looks very ***** and you have done a great job!!!!!
            still working on website!

Comment

Hello....

Choco 777 thank you ..I centered the page, And understand as I dont expect you to click 11,000 links..lol just the main ones. I have been thinking of only leaving 15 per catagory on main page, and when any link is touched it will take you to 2nd page with all listed in that given catagory. Reason im thinking of doing this is ive been told most spiders cant handle more than 100 links per page,dont know if sitemap makes a difference though.

Beegud2 hello.. could you be more specific... do you mean the catagories like on second pages after touching main links? Do you mean do that on front page?

Islandcrazy... Thanks for review definatly appreciate it, wish i was on an island right now as the water behind you looks great...was wondering were are you?

I have just added banners section if anyone can spot anything let me know so i can fix asap!

Thank you guys :)
              malcolm1

BIZ-GIANT DIRECTORY

Malcolm Pender

Comment

I like the idea of cutting down the number of links on your main page as you have suggested a page 2...it is kind of hard to wade through...but i understand the nature of the site....that would be a good solution.

I am in Dallas--hot and dry dry dry. THe pic is in St. Thomas. WISH i was there instead!!!
                still working on website!

Comment

Nice work. Ditto Beezz' comments. I did not see a privacy link.
                  Bill
                  www.blueearthtea.com
                  www.ftaaconsulting.com
                  www.iaval.com
                  www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm1
                    Hello....

Beegud2 hello.. could you be more specific... do you mean the catagories like on second pages after touching main links? Do you mean do that on front page?

BIZ-GIANT DIRECTORY
                    I like that idea about having main links that opens another page with sub-categories. I think that's what Beegud2 might mean as well, cause I'm kind of linear myself, but that's just my preference. Still a very nice design, good job!

Comment

Hello...

Hi Bill..... please explain what "privacy link" is ,do you mean what i have at bottom of page? in red or something in the "TOS"

Thanks Vaynloc.... am going to see if i can do it like that ,without losing catagories or at least doing them vertical in three paragraghs.which is the only other alternative i think i have.

many thanks
                      malcolm
                      BIZ-GIANT DIRECTORY

Malcolm Pender

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm1
                        Hello...

Hi Bill..... please explain what "privacy link" is ,do you mean what i have at bottom of page? in red or something in the "TOS"

Thanks Vaynloc.... am going to see if i can do it like that ,without losing catagories or at least doing them vertical in three paragraghs.which is the only other alternative i think i have.

many thanks
                        malcolm
                        BIZ-GIANT DIRECTORY
                        Exactly, if you had not pointed it out I would not have seen it.
                        Bill
                        www.blueearthtea.com
                        www.ftaaconsulting.com
                        www.iaval.com
                        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

understand what you mean ...now you gotta site.
                          Choco777
                          www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Hello...

Hi bill... I will resize that privacy sentence but had to make smaller for spanish text thats why its small but will try somthing else tomarrow.

ok i just added banners to my page and have seen some banners that change into other banners which give a detail or two.

How can i get my banners to show what they are now and then flip over or whatever its called and give another message and return back to its origanal state,anybody know how to do that?

like the small traffic zap one i have at bottom of main page.

thanks
                            malcolm
                            BIZ-GIANT DIRECTORY

Malcolm Pender

Comment

Hi Malcolm...sorry just checkin in and yes I meant opening on different page which also makes your pages smaller and less scrolling. Also if you do the pages for each category, then might I suggest that you place the them in the following manner (the eye flows more easily down - my opinion) :

Links Directory & Link Exchange Program

Business and Economy
                              Advertising and Marketing
                              Agriculture and Forestry
                              Automotive
                              Bookkeeping and Accounting
                              Chemicals and Compounds
                              Beezz
                              sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...