Text, flipped with graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text, flipped with graphics

I would like to place some text -(example - the word "SERVICES") in a normal horizontal placement then flip it - or mirror it below the original text and include graphics within the text letters. Am I over my head? I do not have a text or graphics editor at present, but am willing to download or purchase if it's reasonable. Would prefer free of course. This would be a new website and have nothing to do with my present site. (www.lookingformymojo.com)

Thanks to anyone that could point me in the right direction.
    Robin

Re: Text, flipped with graphics

Hi Robin,

If you flip text horizontally, the text will have to be read backwards. Is this what you want?

Here is a free photo editor which you can download.....

You will have to save your text as an image first [jpg or gif] before you can flip.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

looks like a great software to work with, but i dont think its free ifyou are going to use it for commercial purposes. that means yu cannot use it unless it is for a site that does not sell anything including building of sites. if you are a commercial use its only 12.00 a real bargain
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Hi MrMagoo,

It is 100% FREE guaranteed. If you like it very much you can send a donation to Mr Irfan.

You are using the software in your PC not online.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

No I don't want the text to read backwards. I would like it to read the same only look like it's lying down letter for letter. Does that make sense? I will however, check out the free photo editor. Saving it as a jpg makes sense - thank's for jogging my memory. Maybe it's not possible or I need to be a wicked geek - lol.

Comment

Working...
          X