Linking pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking pages

I've just revamped my personal website and have linked my pages. (2) It now appears that anywhere you click on the Home page (excluding text and images) takes you to the Pics n Updates page and visa versa. The template I used was from another site. Would the page link be picking up the template? Did I zig when I should have zagged? I would love to get around this -

Signed,
    Tired in Tucson

www.lookingformymojo.com

Re: Linking pages

That would be my guess, if you double click on the template and go into the properties you can remove the links. are you using buttons you inserted over the template?
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Yes I can use the navigation buttons as well. I think if I remove the hyperlink off the template it won't link to the second page. I will try it again. I may just live with it that way for a while. I wonder if this is the case with all templates except Blue Vodas?? Thx -

Comment

Search for threads concerning working with templates to find out how to use them properly. I haven't used them so I don't know that much about them. Karen Mac is a good one to search out.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
        X