Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8MB Maximum File Size Upload Error

Hello.

I created a form using BlueVoda Version 11. The form includes and upload file box and am I am trying to upload files using it. It works well with smaller files, but not for larger files (large flash video files). I get the following error in the error_log:

"[06-Nov-2011 14:46:13] PHP Warning: POST Content-Length of 79167475 bytes exceeds the limit of 8388608 bytes in Unknown on line 0"

I'm searched online and have found things noting that the php.ini file needs to be modified to accept larger file sizes (greater than 8MB). I also found a BlueVoda forum saying to add a "filesize" hidden field to my form using the Form Properties window. I added a hidden field called "filesize" and set it to "400M". I also tried "400000". This didn't work either way. Not sure about how I modify the php.ini file if that is what needs to be done. I want to set the maximum to 400MB. I know that's pretty big, but my video files have been between 200MB and 300MB in some cases, and I want some margin.

How should I go about fixing this problem?

Thanks for your time.

Re: 8MB Maximum File Size Upload Error

It is possible to use a local php.ini file to increase the file size but it is rather complicated if you want to do it yourself. This is because you would also need to increase to very large numbers also the max execution time and the memory limit.
    Use FTP instead to upload big files.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X