This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me understand the VodaHost/Soholaunch relationship

Can anyone help me understand the relationship between vodahost and soholaunch? I am struggling to figure out if this is the route that I need to take.

Basically, we have several different items with several different weights and odd sizes. We want to set up a cart that will accommodate for each of these items and their unique shipping requirements. We' are currently using Mal's E Commerce for our shopping cart options, but the we aren't sure that the features are going to work for us in the future due to each unique item and size.

I thought I read somewhere that your domain needs to be wiped clean in order to install soholaunch. If that's true, do I just do that and then republish all of my pages through BlueVoda? Will everything still work as it did before?

I'm sorry. I need some serious help here....

Re: Help me understand the VodaHost/Soholaunch relationship

Hi, You do not need to wipe the account clean to install soholaunch, however you would need to install it on an empty sub directory so that it does not over write your current site if you need assistance with this you should open a support ticket and we can do it for you.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X