New Domain question???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Domain question???

I have just brought another new domain name. Currently I already have 2 and I think that I may gone wrong here, as I started a whole new account ?? Was this the wrong thing to do? I did this as I couldn't remember my log ins and after 10 mins decided I would give this new venture a whole new stand alone a/c! is tjhis going to cause me problems now? I ahve no other information
    to be able to start working on new site and publishing, which I was hoping to
    work on this weekend !
    Can anyone help ? I have had VBS log in's info through in an email but nothing else since? Do I use my primary logins here?
    what do I do now, is there any way of being able to work on this site without a c/p login??

Many thanks in advance for any HELP !

Re: New Domain question???

If you purchased a new account it may be 48 hours before you get the server logins. If you just purchased a new domain.. you login to your current server .. create the addon.. login to vbs and point it to the server.

If you are building in bv.. sure you can work on your site all you want off line
    Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: New Domain question??? Additonal probs!!

Ok I have another problem ! I have added sub domain etc and followed the tutorial video and published to my DNS server but each time I check for the index page I keep getting cp page??? Any ideas what happened or where I could have gone wrong everything seems to be showing as it should be in cp FTP manager etc???

Many thanks for any help :)

Comment

Re: New Domain question???

ok sorted thanks ! I think that maybe the page was cached, as refreshed several times and now showing up now online on both pc's in house :) Thanks anyways!

Comment

Working...
        X