This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uninstalling in Fantastico

I have been a customer for many years and have had several websites,however recently I decided to open another website using Fantastico. I setup this up in my cpanel in accordance with the video's provided,however shortly after this,I decided
    not to use it and stay with the tried and true Voda blue that I am use to.

My question is ,how do I "unstall" this program,I can seem to find any video or anything in the forum Q&A
    Would sincerely appreciate and thoughts or suggestions.
    Best Health Store

Re: Unstalling Fantastico

To delete any script auto-installed by Fantastico, apply the method outlined in the Tutorial: How to Use Fantastico in cPanel
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Unstalling Fantastico

Wish to thank Vasili for his reply. Although I have watched this video several times,it only mentions "uninstall" not actually how to do it. Hopefully I will discover this process. Again Vasili, thank you for your prompt reply
      Best Health Store

Comment

Re: Unstalling Fantastico

Originally posted by bob60 View Post
        Wish to thank Vasili for his reply. Although I have watched this video several times,it only mentions "uninstall" not actually how to do it. Hopefully I will discover this process. Again Vasili, thank you for your prompt reply
        The Tutorial demonstrates the very method "detailed" in this post (which although discusses Wordpress) you will adapt to whichever script you have installed.

You can stop and/or pause each Tutorial to apply the technique being presented, or to playback immediately so as not to miss a detail. Makes it easier to follow the Logic of it all ....
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X